Data Visualization refers to holistic data which can further analyzed mathematically or statistically to uncover the pattern , association and any possible story to predict the outcome. Data Visualization analytics often used to examine large chunk of data for decision making process. Some of the Data Visualization technology are Aprache Spark, Hadoop and Tensorflow. All these technology worked in area of Predictive Models, Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, Visualization and in many other area of computation.
Data Visualization Hadoop is the need of the hour to process big data and the Data Visualization Hadoop Training Courses in Delhi will help you gain expertise in Hadoop framework and its efficient deployment in cluster base. On the completion of the course the learners will get insight as to what goes behind the huge process of data once shifted from excel to implementation of analysis of real time data.
For analyzing huge amount of data Data Visualization Hadoop is used. Hadoop technology is used to derive real-time analytics from vast amounts of data from the social media channels, audio, log data, web, video, and machine-generated data.
For click stream data, customer buying behavior, personas data, digital content processing and a whole host of data streams the top notch companies use Hadoop. Once the knowledge is gained you will be able to configure Hadoop components and will be able to integrate massive amount of data.
This course is most sought after as various social media sites like Facebook, LinkedIn use Hadoop to manage challenging amount of data. As the part of the Big data Hadoop training course you will gain insight into Big Data characteristics, Basics of Hadoop and HDFS structure, key components of Hadoop system, creating a Hadoop cluster, knowledge of programming yarn and Mapreduce and you will work with Sqoop and Flume on data loading techniques.
Opting for Data Visualization Hadoop Training course in Delhi require of you to be from technical background and should have basic knowledge of JAVA and Linux.
- Data Visualization
- What is Big Data
- What is Hadoop
- Distributed System and Hadoop
- RDBMS and Hadoop
- Single node Hadoop Cluster
- Configuring Hadoop
- Hadoop Architecture
- Hadoop Components
- Name and Data Nodes
- Command Line Interface
- Running Hadoop
- Web-based cluster UI-Name Node UI, Map Reduce UI
- Hands-On Exercise: Using HDFS commands
- How Map Reduce Works
- Data flow in Map Reduce
- Map operation
- Reduce operation
- Map Reduce Program In JAVA using Eclipse
- Counting words with Hadoop—Running your first program
- Writing Map Reduce Drivers, Mappers and Reducers in Java
- Real-world “Map Reduce” problems
- Hands-On Exercise: Writing a Map Reduce Program and Running a Map Reduce Job
- Java Word Count Code Walkthrough
- Section Quiz
- Installation of Hive
- Introduction to Apache Hive
- Getting data into Hive
- Hive’s Architecture
- Query Execution
- Installing and Configure Sqoop
- Import RDBMS data to Hive using Sqoop
- Export from to Hive to RDBMS using Sqoop
- Introduction and Installation of Pig
- Pig Architecture
- Pig Latin – Reading and writing data using Pig
- Architecture of Hbase
- Managing large data sets with HBase