- Prepare files
- Deep Dive into Tableau
- Getting Data from different Sources
- Tableau Joins
- Data Blening
- Hierarchy and Groups
- Dual Axis Graphs
- Pareto Chart
- Motion Chart
- Box Plot
- Funnel Chart
- Waterfall Charts
- Maps in Tableau
- Advance Maps
- Polygon Maps
- Data blending
- Dashboard Filter
- Analytics Dashboard
- Numeric Calculations
- String Calculations
- Date Calculations
- User Defined Calculations
- Logical Calculations
- Control Charts
- Statistical Measures
- Box Plots
- Creating, editing, saving and printing spreadsheets
- Working with functions & formulae
- Graphically representing data : Charts & Graphs
- Analyzing data : Data Menu, Subtotal, Filtering Data
- Formatting worksheets , Securing & Protecting spreadsheets
- Use the Function Wizard, Common functions (AVERAGE, MIN, MAX, COUNT,COUNTA, ROUND, INT,LEN,TRIM)
- Nested functions , Name cells /ranges /constants
- Relative, Absolute, Mixed cell references : >,<,= operators
- Logical functions using IF, AND, OR, NOT
- The LOOKUP function , Date and time functions , Annotating formulas
- Sub Total Reports, Auto Filter
- Password Protecting Worksheets
- Linking Multiple Sheets
- Sheet Referencing
- Linking Between Word/Excel/Ppt
- What-if-analysis, GOAL SEEK
- Pivot Tables, NESTED IF
- Create charts , Enhance charts, Drawing toolbar features
- Interactive charts
- Dashboards in Excel
- Recording the Macros
- Understanding VBA
- How to Develop functions/ Create Macros or add ins
- \VBA Concepts
- Macro Security
- Enable/Disable Macros
- Saving your macro worksheet.
- Recording the Macros
- Writing your first macro
- Modifying your macro
- Understanding VBE
- Ways to Run Macros
- Creating UDF’s
- What are user defined functions. How to create & use them.Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code MsgBox and Input Box Working with Data in Excel
- Data types in Excel worksheets, like Dates, Texts, Nulls etc. Working with workbooks, worksheets, ranges, cells etc.
- Using offset and other cell navigation methods. Working with Arrays Power Data Processing Working with Data in Excel
- Working with dynamic ranges. Protecting worksheets, cells and ranges. Working with multiple files. Opening & Saving files Introduction to User Forms
- What is SQL?
- Why SQL?
- SQL Process
- SQL Commands
- DDL – Data Definition Language
- DML – Data Manipulation Language
- DCL – Data Control Language
- DQL – Data Query Language
2 Months of Classroom Training.
Session have assignments and daily task.
Recorded Videos and presentation for reference.
Books and related data sets in form of excel and csv.
Interview Questions for related topic.
Used Case Study and Projects to understand real scenarios.