- Windows, Menu, Status bar
- Dialogue box, sub-dialogue box
- Variable names, variable labels
- Basic steps in data analysis
- Opening a SPSS and external data file and options
- Saving a files and options
- Data view, Variable view, entering data, editing data
- Go to case, Case selection
- Defining variables and its properties
- Computing variables, functions, missing values, recoding values
- Sort, transport, merge, aggregate data, split file, select cases
- Output viewer, output export, saving output
- Syntax rules
- Editing syntax
- Multiple execute commands
- Frequencies statistics, charts and formats
- Descriptive and options
- Explore statistics, plots and options
- Crosstabs layers, statistics and format
- Summarize options and statistics
- Data Management through Transformation
- Normality tests
- Descriptive Analysis
- Charting with SPSS
- Explore, P P Plots and Q Q Plots and Interpretations
- One Sample t test, critical value method, p-value method, Confidence Interval method
- Hypothesis –Null & Alternative
- Independent Sample t-test and Paired Sample t test.
- Chi-square test for testing association between attributes
- ANOVA, multiple comparisons
- Factorial ANOVA, F-Statistics and p-values
2 Months of Classroom Training.
Session have assignments and daily task.
Recorded Videos and presentation for reference.
Books and related data sets in form of excel and csv.
Interview Questions for related topic.
Used Case Study and Projects to understand real scenarios.