With the objective of providing a holistic Data Science approach, this course has been designed to provide a complete Data Science Life Cycle to learners and provide a cloud integrated environment for lab practice. Data Science has evolved into different layers of technology in the last few decades and transformed many industries including Banking, Insurance, Finance, Healthcare and other technology areas. We provide a simulated Data Science lab to learners to accustom them with real life data science projects.
Benefits of the course
- Student will learn complete Data Science Life Cycle and AI implementation with practice on real industry use cases
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) principles and applications.
- Machine learning (ML) techniques, including model selection and evaluation.
- SQL for database management and data extraction.
- Cloud computing with platforms like AWS and Azure.
- Python programming for data manipulation and AI/ML model development.
- R programming for statistical analysis and data visualization.
- Advanced analytics, including predictive modeling and A/B testing.
Topics for this course
What is Artificial Intelligence
Life Cycle of AI
Application of Statistics and Programming
Importance of Data and branches in of Data Science
Introduction to Data Types
Data Types and Data Structure Variables
Useful Data Science libraries
Import Datasets and Modules
Data Preparation and Visualization
Introduction to R Programming
Getting Data from different Sources
Introduction to Predictive Analytic + Machine Learning
Time Series for Forecasting
Ensemble Methods in Tree Based Models
Support Vector Machines(SVM)
K-nearest Neighbor (KNN)
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Extracting the data using NLP
Text Preprocessing for application
Text Indexing for Analysis
Feature Engineering for word cloud
Advanced NLP and ML for NLP
Implementing Industrial Applications
Deep Learning for NLP and Advanced NLP
Artificial Neural Networks(ANN)
TensorFlow and Keras
Recurrent Neural Network (RNN)
Convolutional Neural Network (CNN)
SQL (Structured Query Language)
Constraints in SQL
Commands to change tables
- Learners with technical mindset
- Graduates with Quantitative Background
- People from non-mathematics background but have technical background are welcome.